Have you ever wondered if there is a ’secret’ to planning meals and snacks for your often hectic schedule with classes and rehearsals running over regularly?
In this workbook, we teach you the ’secret’ – which isn’t a secret at all 🙂 This book is based on the current best available scientific evidence in nutrition for athletes and dancers, and guides you step-by-step through eating well for health and performance, from breakfast to dinner, and even pre-bedtime snacks. It includes
- fundamentals about carbohydrates, protein and fat
- fundamentals about vitamins and minerals
- a clear and detailed description how to plan every meals and snack of a day, what they should include and why, and what to do if class/rehearsal runs over and your break is cut short
- it helps you sustain energy throughout the day, be healthy AND perform at your best
- it isn’t bound to a specific diet, i.e. this book will support you no matter the type of diet you’re following
- it supports you let go of fear of foods and anxiety around food/meals
- and helps you feel good about yourself
- plus a whole lot of delicious and easy-to-make recipes!